Mariwyn Evans is a former REALTOR® Magazine writer and editor, covering both residential brokerage and commercial real estate topics.
11 Twitter Tools to Try
Getting the most from social media is a lot easier when you use some of the many free or inexpensive add-ons that are available.
May 1, 2010
1. Bird Feeder. Automatically locate and follow other Twitter users based on targeted criteria.
2. Future Tweets. Write your tweets now, and schedule them to be sent whenever you choose.
3. Twello. Search a directory of public Twitter accounts to help you find people who matter to you.
4.Tweetcloud. Quickly find out what’s being said across the Twittersphere or from a specific Twitter user.
5. Tweepler. Classify your followers into easily identifiable categories.
6.TweetDeck. Manage and update all of your social networking accounts in one place.
7.Twibs. Find businesses on Twitter, and help consumers find your business easier.
8. Twitscoop. This user interface lets you see what topics are buzzing on Twitter.
9. Tweetbeep. Get notified when certain keywords—even your name—are mentioned on Twitter.
10. Grouptweet. Send a private message to a group of your contacts.
11. Tinyurl. Shorten long URLs that are eating up your precious 140 characters.
Follow us on Twitter: @REALTORMag.