Kick Bad Habits, Boost Your Income
August 23, 2013
According to real estate speaker and coach Todd Robertson, real estate professionals can boost their yearly incomes by $10,000 to $50,000 by eliminating bad habits.
Here are three bad habits agents should kick:
- Waiting for business to come to you.
- Sending too much time designing overly elaborate marketing pieces.
- Getting lost in the busy-work of administrative tasks.
How should practitioners be spending their time? Prospecting, presenting, and closing, Robertson said. Here are three tips:
- Create a daily schedule and stick to it.
- Work on your listing presentation and objection-handling skills at least every week.
- As for brokers, Robertson says they should create fun and productive environments through team building exercises, weekly contests, and outside speakers, among other activities.
Source: "Habits: The Good, the Bad and the Game Changers" Realty Times (08/21/13)
Updated: February 14, 2020