13 Stories You Loved in 2013
December 31, 2013
As 2013 draws to a close, we have a lot to look forward to in 2014:
- A continuing economic recovery looks to be steered by a "resurgent housing sector."
- Home style trends are going to take a bold step forward.
- The real estate market could be dominated by purchase money lending for the first time in 14 years.
- Mortgage rates are likely to continue rising — perhaps higher than 5 percent — but that may not be the worst thing in the world.
- Some major markets that haven't hit their stride in home-price growth yet could get there in 2014.
But on this last day of 2013, we'd like to look back on the year that was. It was a year full of big news, big wins, and great advice. Here at REALTOR® Magazine, we looked through our analytics to see which of our online stories got the most clicks this year, and we were a little surprised at some of the most popular ones. We're proud to have brought you some useful information for your business over the past year.
Read the 13 most popular stories of 2013, and have a healthy and happy new year!
— By Graham Wood
Updated: October 18, 2019