The Questions Your Buyers Want Answered
February 19, 2016
Realtor.com® recently asked real estate professionals to weigh in with the eight most common buyer questions. Answering common real estate questions can help demonstrate your value and knowledge to clients. Your answers also serve as great fodder on your website, blog, or social media if you’re trying to reach out to prospective buyers.
Read more: How To Set Expectations With Clients
When coming up with a list of common questions, think about what buyers in your area would type into Google during the home search process. If you're able to answer these common queries clearly and thoroughly, you also have a better chance of appearing near the top of their results page. And this gives you a better chance at being the agent they call when they're ready to buy.
Eight common buyer questions according to Realtor.com®:
- What home can I afford?
- Can I buy a home and sell my current one at the same time?
- How many homes should I see before making an offer?
- What do you think the seller will accept as a fair price?
- How do I know if the property is a good deal?
- How quickly can I close?
- Should I get a home inspection?
- When can I back out if I change my mind?
Source: “The Most Common Questions Asked by Home Buyers – Answered!” realtor.com® (Feb. 19, 2016)
Updated: August 17, 2018