Get in the Mindset of a Growth Marketer
December 27, 2017
If you want to ensure that your real estate expertise and successes are well-publicized, build a marketing strategy the same way you would build a house: Lay the foundation one brick at a time, says Remy Bernstein, COO of Longneck & Thunderfoot, a brand publishing company.
Outlining content, PR, and social media strategies should serve as a blueprint for your larger business goals, he says. When you’re building the blueprint, Bernstein says even the smallest details becomes significant. Here are a few consideration to take into account when planning.
- Decide who you’re trying to attract: buyers, sellers, investors, contractors, developers, or others.
- Figure out what type of collateral and marketing incentives you’ll need to get your message across to your target audience.
- Find a trustworthy photographer and videographer to take photos and videos on site.
- Take notes on the challenges you’ve successfully overcome to close a deal.
Read more: 7 Habits to Boost Business in 2018
Here are six ideas to start implementing this year.
- Gather testimonials at the conclusion of a sale.
- Take photos and videos of properties at different stages to showcase as examples to other prospects.
- Create sales assets (case studies, white papers, e-books) that would live on your website for different buyer personas.
- Maintain a blog on your site. (Did you know sites that have a prominently featured blog are 434 percent more likely to be indexed by search engines like Google?)
- Engage with industry thought leaders through social media and content partnerships.
- Pitch your story or expertise to various media outlets. Find someone interested in interviewing while your story is fresh.
Source: Remy Bernstein, Longneck & Thunderfoot
Updated: August 17, 2018