10 Real Estate Elites Inducted Into RISMedia’s Newsmaker Hall of Fame
March 13, 2019
RISMedia, a real estate media company, is inducting 10 industry leaders into its Real Estate Newsmakers Hall of Fame, which includes the National Association of REALTORS®’ 2017 president as well as a REALTOR® who has worked to bring real estate safety to the forefront since his mother’s murder while on the job.
Each year, RISMedia chooses industry leaders for their headline-making influence in real estate. Hall of Fame members then are chosen for their lasting influence on the industry. This is the second time RISMedia has honored a group into its Hall of Fame. This year’s 10 will join last year’s inaugural class of seven members.
The 10 industry leaders that RISMedia has chosen to induct into its 2019 Real Estate Newsmaker Hall of Fame are:
- Gino Blefari, CEO of HomeServices of America, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company based on transactions
- William E. Brown, 2017 NAR president and founder of Investment Properties
- Carl Carter Jr., a REALTOR® with RE/MAX Elite in North Little Rock, Ark., and founder of the Beverly Carter Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to improving agent safety
- David Charron, president of MRIS Investors Inc. and chair of its Investment Committee and the MLS RoundTable
- Todd Hetherington, CEO and co-owner of NM Management, a Northern Virginia firm that includes Century 21 New Millennium, a top-producing brokerage in the Mid-Atlantic region for two decades
- Rei Mesa, president and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty, which serves 21 counties throughout Florida among more than 40 locations
- Diane Ramirez, chairwoman and CEO of Halstead Real Estate, which she has grown to three dozen offices with 1,400 agents throughout the New York metro area
- Mike Ryan, senior adviser to RE/MAX LLC, executive officers, and the board of directors, who is credited for launching the RE/MAX Satellite Network, a real estate business television network
- Michael Saunders, founder and CEO of Michael Saunders & Co. in Florida, which she has grown from a single office into 24 full-service real estate offices with more than 700 agents
- Mary Lynn Stone, president and owner of NM Management Inc. in the Washington, D.C., metro area, which is a parent company of Century 21 New Millennium
Read more about RISMedia’s latest Hall of Fame Inductees. Also, view the full list of the 230 industry insiders who made the 2019 Newsmakers list this year for their newsworthy contributions.
Updated: March 21, 2019