The Nation’s Top-Producing Land Agents
March 21, 2019
Which real estate agents are fetching some of the biggest land deals? In sorting through 100 applications, the REALTORS® Land Institute found that this year’s top-producing land real estate agents and applicants had a combined $2.3 billion in transaction volume.
The REALTORS® Land Institute announced the winners of its 2018 APEX Awards Program, a recognition of top performers in the business. All applicants must have at least $4 million of qualifying dollar volume in closed land sales in 2018.
“The APEX 2018 Award Winners are the cream of the crop when it comes to conducting land transactions,” says Aubrie Kobernus, RLI’s CEO. “RLI is proud to be partnered with The Land Report for the second year now to give these land agents the national industry recognition as a top-producer that they deserve.”
RLI honored Dean Saunders with Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate in Florida with this year’s most prestigious award, the APEX 2018 Top National Producer.
RLI also announced the APEX 2018 National Broker of the Year recipients for the following seven land categories:
· Ag Land Sales–Crops: Ray Brownfield, ALC, Land Pro LLC., Ill.
· Ag Land Sales–Ranches: Dean Saunders, ALC, Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate, Fla.
· Recreational Land Sales: Kasey Mock, The Mock Ranches Group and Keller Williams Realty, Texas
· Timberland Sales: Chandlar Graham, Larson & McGowin Properties LLC, Ala.
· Commercial Land Sales: Eric Frickle, ALC, Eric Conrad Frickle Commercial Realty, Calif.
· Residential Land Sales: Marty Domres, ALC, Domres Real Estate Inv. Inc., Fla.
· Auction Land Sales: Steve Bruere, Peoples Company Of Indianola, Iowa
RLI also recognized Geoff Hurdle, of Hurdle Land & Realty in Tennessee with the APEX 2018 Wrangler Award for the largest number of transactions closed in 2018. Hurdle had more than 181 closed transaction sides in 2018.
Further, the APEX Awards included recognition for two ALC-to-ALC networking awards:
· Largest ALC-to-ALC Transaction–Dean Saunders, ALC, Coldwell Banker Commercial Saunders Real Estate, Fla; Ben Crosby, ALC, Crosby & Associates, Fla.; and Murray Wise, ALC, Murray Wise Associates, LLC, Ill.
· Largest ALC-to-ALC Referral–Minor Taylor, ALC, Taylor Land Investments, Texas; Ray Brownfield, ALC, Land Pro LLC, Ill., and John Moss, ALC, The Loranda Group Inc., Ill.
Updated: September 20, 2019