Top-Producing Land Agents of 2019 Recognized
April 3, 2020
The REALTORS® Land Institute, an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, announced winners of its 2019 APEX Awards Program, which recognizes the top-producing land real estate professionals in the country.
To be considered for the award, real estate pros must have had at least $4 million of qualifying dollar volume in closed land sales in 2019. The 20 highest producing agents were awarded as an APEX 2019 Top 20 National Producer. Winners were announced on March 30 during RLI’s Virtual 2020 National Land Conference.
“The APEX 2019 Award winners are the cream of the crop when it comes to conducting land transactions,” says RLI’s CEO Aubrie Kobernus.
The program’s most prestigious award—the APEX 2019 Top National Producer—was awarded to Andy Flack of Homeland Properties in Texas.
RLI, in conjunction with The Land Report, also recognized the following professionals with the APEX 2019 National Broker of the Year in seven distinct land categories:
- Ag Land Sales—Crops: Troy Louwagie, ALC, Hertz Real Estate Services, Iowa
- Ag Land Sales—Ranches: Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, SVN Saunders Ralston Danzler, Fla.
- Recreational Land Sales: Joey Bellington, Whitetail Properties, Texas
- Timberland Sales: Andy Flack, ALC, Homeland Properties, Texas
- Commercial Land Sales: Ryan Sampson, ALC, CCIM, Eshenbaugh Land Company, Fla.
- Residential Land Sales: Marty Domres, ALC, GRI, Domres Real Estate Inv., Inc., Fla.
- Auction Land Sales: Steve Bruere, Peoples Company Of Indianola, Iowa
RLI recognized Troy Louwagie of Hertz Real Estate Services in Iowa with the APEX 2019 Wrangler Award for largest number of transactions closed in 2019.
RLI recognized professionals who earned its Accredited Land Consultant designation with two ALC-to-ALC networking awards. An award for the largest ALC-to-ALC transaction went to Ryan Sampson, CCIM, and Bill Eshenbaugh, CCIM, of Eshenbaugh Land Company in Florida.
The RLI APEX Awards Program had a record 105 applicants for 2019, covering more than $2.65 billion in qualifying transaction volume and 3,535 sides.
Updated: July 02, 2020