Update Your Website for Today's Buyers and Sellers
How many of these user-friendly features are part of your company website?
September - October
Clients want high-quality service with convenience and speed in their transactions. How many of these user-friendly features are part of your company website?
- Make it easy to get in touch. Your homepage should have a highly visible contact field that allows consumers to call or text and get an immediate response. Have someone handling that phone line to provide information to prospects quickly.
- Let buyers schedule a showing. Build in the ability to request a home showing or virtual tour hassle-free.
- Offer virtual staging consultations. Give clients the option to sign up for a virtual staging consultation. Stagers will connect with sellers using platforms like Zoom or FaceTime to walk through a home remotely and make suggestions.
- Market with 3D tours. They give sellers’ homes greater exposure while reducing the need for in-person showings. By the time a potential buyer sees the listing in person, they’re pretty certain they love the home because of the 3D tour.
- Consider starting a guaranteed offer program. It allows sellers to avoid showings and open houses. A homeowner requests a guaranteed offer on our website, and qualifying sellers get a no-obligation offer within 48 hours.
Source: Kris Lindahl, CEO and broker-owner of Kris Lindahl Real Estate, Blaine, Minn.