Erica Christoffer is the product manager for REALTOR® Magazine, driving growth and helping make data-driven decisions for the editorial products and programs that fall under the publication's umbrella. Erica also co-manages the magazine's 30 Under 30 program. During her tenure as an editor, she wrote and edited hundreds of articles for the magazine and launched the Broker to Broker section. Connect with Erica via email: email@example.com.
Get the Expo Scoop
Check out what’s new on the expo floor this November at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Orlando.
September 13, 2012
Don’t miss the Expo Grand Opening at its new time this year: Friday, Nov. 9, 3–6 p.m.
But you can tackle it with ease: The online exhibitor guide is the key. The guide enables you to search product categories and locations to easily find where you need to go.
Check out the new “Session Plus Expo” registration option: Four days of the expo, plus attend one education session of your choice—$50!
Another way to explore the expo is by checking out the four pavilions: the REALTOR® Pavilion, the International Second Home & Resort Pavilion, the Commercial Block, and the Green Pavilion. Education mini-sessions scheduled in each pavilion will help you enhance your knowledge and skills. While you're exploring, be sure to check in at the Wells Fargo booth for a chance to win a 2013 Chrysler 300C. And at the Chase Bank booth, you can to enter to win $1,000 in gift cards.
Expo Floor Sneak Peek
Here’s a sampling of six exhibitors showcasing new, exciting products and services this year.
Also in our conference preview:
Get Up to Code!
4 Tips for Launching a Successful Property Management Business
Social Capital 101
Cast Your Vote
Attend the Conference, Boost Your Business
How to Be Your Town’s Real Estate Expert
Generate Ideas, Disney Style
- Move For Hunger: Picks up unwanted, non-perishable food items from households that are moving and delivers them to local food banks.
- Sam’s Club: Membership means savings on groceries, merchandise, prescriptions, and other service options—for your business or as a closing gift for clients.
- You Crate: Provides residential and commercial portable moving containers with front-door delivery and pickup. Temporary and long-term storage is also available.
- Happy Grasshopper: Having trouble getting contacts to open and read your e-newsletters? Instead, try short, industry-specific, creative e-mail messages to stay in touch.
- PropertyBoss: Property management software that tracks from lead to lease, and offers Web portals to connect with prospects, tenants, owners, and vendors.
- Spraytect LLC: A smartphone case with detachable pepper spray for portable protection. The pepper spray cartridge acts as a kickstand for the phone, propping it up for convenient viewing and typing.
Updated: September 30, 2022