Where Do You Go From Here?
You're improvising and adapting every day. Here are hundreds of tips from colleagues and experts to help you navigate a rapidly changing landscape.
September - October
The information you need to thrive in the COVID-19 era is coming at you from many directions. Whether you’re thriving beyond expectations, still trying to make it work, or getting weary of the new normal, you’ll find reinforcement, solace, and inspiration from this wide-ranging collection: 283 tips, ideas, and data points focused on your business, your safety, and your health.
Latest COVID-19 guidance: nar.realtor/coronavirus.
Sales & Marketing
- Strengthen Your Connections
- Get Sellers Off the Fence
- What's In & What's Out in Real Estate Today
- Selling From Home: Mixed Reviews
- 3 Lessons From Selling New Homes 'Sight Unseen'
- Break Through a Stalemate
Home & Design
- Designs for the Homebody Era
- 5 Home Staging Trends to Watch
- Refreshing Ideas for the Kitchen
- 7 Simple Tips for Greening Your Home Cleaning
- Equip a Home Office for Success
- Bring Together Multiple Generations
Law & Ethics
- COE Compliance in the COVID-19 Era
- Litigation Risks and the Pandemic
- Will the Force Be With You?
- Tips Before You Add COVID-19 Legalese
- Commit to Addressing Racial Injustice
- 6 Steps to Running a Virtual Open House
- 3 Ways Video Can Help Your Communications
- Real Estate Tech Leaders: What's in Their Toolbox?
- 5 Tips for Using Hashtags Effectively #bettersocialstrategy
- 4 Business Reasons for Joining TikTok
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Remote Business Safe From Hackers
- 4 Reasons the Industrial Sector Is Growing
- 4 Ways Multifamily Units Offer Good Value
- 4 Benefits of the Burbs
- Why Boomers Are Rivaling Millennials in the Rental Market
- 5 Hotel Trends Influencing Short-term Vacation Rentals
- 7 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Service
- The Scoop on Soap: The Lowdown on 5 Hand Cleaning Options
- 3 Ways COVID-19 May Reshape Company Culture
- MASK UP: Putting Safety Alongside Their Name
- 11 Ways to Ensure a Healthier Office
- If Someone Tests Positive
- Update Your Website for Today's Buyers and Sellers
- Lower Your Energy Bills
Updated: January 22, 2021