Take Your Business Higher
Our lists are here to provide inspiration as you work to generate new business, delight your customers, and stay on the right side of the law.
These are uncertain times to be sure, with conflict abroad and inflation at home. What is certain: A home of one’s own has never felt so essential. Home sales surged in January as buyers locked in low rates, setting off a year that may not surpass 2021 but has plenty of steam. At the same time, the business has never been more competitive. With inventory at an all-time low and National Association of REALTORS® membership at an all-time high, you need all the edge you can get. Our “list issue” is here to provide inspiration as you work to generate new business, delight your customers, and stay on the right side of the law. Take a deep breath, and dive in.
Take your marketing to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Build Referral Business
- Be the Go-to for Relo
- 9 Steps to Produce an Engaging Newsletter
- Hey, Check This Listing Out!
- Quiz: Do You Write Good?
Impress buyers and sellers with your home and design savvy.
- 7 New Smart-Home Products
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Flipping a House
- 5 Improvements That Shout ‘Updated!’
- I Have to Pay for That?
- Getting Over Home Improvement Hurdles
- Quiz: Test Your Home Style Savvy
Doing what’s right is never wrong.
- 4 RESPA Reminders
- 3 Things to Remember About...
- Fair Housing Primer: Disability
- Top 5 Legal Videos
- Quiz: Is That Legal?
Know more about the platforms and gadgets that can put you on the road to tech success.
- How This Agent Is Making Six Figures on TikTok
- 4 Ways to Shine on Instagram
- Smart Tech for Managing Rentals
- 9 Ways to Leverage RPR in Your Business
- Podcasting Success Tips From a Podcasting Pro
- 5 REACH Companies Generating Buzz
- Quiz: Test Your Cybersecurity Know-How
Success begins with your personal well-being.
Be the leader that your agents need.
Updated: September 30, 2022