Wendy Cole is editor and content director of REALTOR® Magazine. She can be contacted at email@example.com.
Sell Your Community With Enhanced Information
You can use REALTORS Property Resource® to become the expert on your market area.
May 14, 2014
Did you know you can find comprehensive information on specific neighborhoods using the REALTORS Property Resource®?
Ready for More Tech Tips?
New School Tech, Old School Technique
Supercharge Your Networking With LinkedIn
Focus Your Door-Knocking With Big Data
What to Expect From a CRM Solution
How to Plug Google Analytics Into Your Site
Tracking With Google Analytics
Advice From Your Peers
10 Facebook Dos and Don’ts
Search for a neighborhood, and you’ll see tabs with data covering such topics as the number of households with children, presidential voting patterns, and even the weather. It’s free, and only for REALTORS®.
Here’s an overview of the tabs and the information you can pull into neighborhood reports.
- “Summary” shows you average home values over time and local populations broken down by age group.
- “Housing” provides in-depth information on changing home prices, the sizes of homes sold, and prices per square foot for the neighborhood.
- “People” shows demographics including median ages, male-to-female ratios, and the percentages of college graduates.
- “Economy” includes median income and the unemployment rate.
- “Quality of Life” notes factors affecting day-to-day life (and the decision to move) such as average commuting times, annual snowfall, and water-quality violations.