Sample Report for Sellers Targeting Online Buyers
Offering an informative report is a great way to prompt prospects to find you. This one (1 of 4 in this Personal Marketing Tool Kit) targets current home owners seeking online buyers. According to the National Association of REALTORS® 2011 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 35 percent of buyers searched online for properties as their first step in the home buying process. Tapping into this crucial source of potential buyers could just make the difference between selling a property or not. Furthermore, letting your clients know that you understand this market will make them feel comfortable about using your services for the sale.
5 Tips for Making Your Home Attractive to Online Buyers
- Clear away the clutter, water your plants, and make sure your home is squeaky clean. The camera picks up any bit of grime, so everything should be dusted off and spotless.
- Put yourself in the buyers' shoes—or in this case, on their computer screen—by checking out how your home looks on panoramic imaging sites like Street View.
- Know your neighbor's walk score. This will give you a better idea about how desireable your neighborhood looks to online buyers.
- Give buyers the option to select new colors for a room. Allowing buyers to add their own personal flair will help them see yourproperty as theirnew home.
- Search EveryBlock to learn what your neighbors think of your community and locale. Get involved with the conversation by sharing your favorite things about your home's neighborhood.
Notice: The information on this page may not be current. The archive is a collection of content previously published on one or more NAR web properties. Archive pages are not updated and may no longer be accurate. Users must independently verify the accuracy and currency of the information found here. The National Association of REALTORS® disclaims all liability for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the information or data found on this page.