Sample Report for Targeting House Hunters
Offering an informative report is a great way to prompt prospects to find you. This one (1 of 4 in this Personal Marketing Tool Kit) targets people who are looking for, or thinking about looking for, a new home.
Questions to Ask Yourself When Searching for Your Next Home
Answering the following questions will help you determine the most important features you'd like in your next home. It’s important to prioritize your needs in housing and also recognize that compromising on less important features will help to narrow your selection of homes. Remember, there is no “perfect” house.
- Are there features in your current home that you would like in your next home? What are they?
- Do you have a floor plan preference?
- Do you prefer a single-story, two-story, or multi-level living space?
- Do you want a yard?
- Are you looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle? If yes, do you have a preference for single-family, townhouse, or condominium living?
- How many bedrooms?
- How many bathrooms?
- What would be the most compelling reason for you to purchase a particular property?
- Which of these amenities would be nice to have but not necessary?
- What in your current home would you like to change?
- What other amenities would you like? Be sure to prioritize those items.
Sample report information courtesy of Kim Daugherty, Coldwell Banker Gundaker, St. Louis, Mo.