10 Questions to Ask Your Online Listing Service Provider
TIP: Promote your online listings on your yard signs as a “24-hour open house.” —Valerie Hunter-Kelly, The Air Assault Team, Keller Williams Realty, Clarksville, Tenn.
Before you sign up with an online listing service, inquire about the following issues.
- How many listings do you currently average a month?
- Describe the process, step-by-step, that I must follow to send a listing to you.
- How long does it take for newly submitted listings to post?
- What percentage of the properties listed on your site sell within 60 days?
- What is the cost, if any, of using your service?
- What is the process of posting a listing like? How user-friendly is this process?
- Can I add text, photos and external links to my listings?
- Are listings grouped together or given their own separate Web site, and if the latter, how customizable is this site?
- Can HTML codes from the listing pages be easily copied onto other sites like Craigslist or eBay?
- Do you offer any widgets that can be placed on my own web Site, blog or Facebook page?
Notice: The information on this page may not be current. The archive is a collection of content previously published on one or more NAR web properties. Archive pages are not updated and may no longer be accurate. Users must independently verify the accuracy and currency of the information found here. The National Association of REALTORS® disclaims all liability for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the information or data found on this page.