Additional Listing Presentation Resources
Looking to expand your listing presentation sales meeting into a full-blown seminar? Want to offer your sales associates additional information beyond the scope of the meeting? Here are some resources related to the goal of improving your sales associates' listing presentation skills.
- REALTOR® Magazine's Listing Tool Kit
- REALTOR® Magazine's Listing Presentation Quiz
- The "Turn FSBOs Into Clients" section of REALTOR® Magazine's Handouts for Customers
- Don't Do This During a Listing Presentation! by Nichole Odijk DeMario, REALTOR® Magazine
- Be More Persuasive on Pricing by Rich Levin, REALTOR® Magazine
- Juicing Up Your Listing Presentation by Subhi Gharbieh, YPN Lounge blog
Or, try sales meeting idea #35 from our article, One Fantastic Year of Sales Meetings:
Act out the listing presentation. Recruit two associates; one plays the home owner and one makes the presentation. Have them switch roles to show viewers different styles.
Thank participants for their time. Stress the importance of being prepared as well as being able to adapt a presentation to meet the needs of the prospect. Let them know you value the hard work they put into listing presentations, and wish them luck on their next opportunity.